I. INSTALL MODULE
Please read this tutorial: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/21-how-to
II. USE MODULE
You can add/remove a column that you want to display in order gid via the Module Configure. You need go to Admin > Modules and Services and Prestashop Order Edit. Then click to Configure
Select Yes/No if you want to show/hide a column in Order grid page.
Drag & Drop to change column position.
Same for Order grid setting, the CSV setting is also help you to decide a column which is show in CSV or not.
2. Using Order Grid.
After config which field to be displayed in Order grid, You should go to Order Grid page: BackOffice > Orders
- Using Bulk Actions
It allows you to print, generate invoice/delivery, export csv, delete of selected orders.
- Quick Edit Order
The module allows you quick edit an order in order grid page. You must click to content to show edit form.
This is the list of order attributes that you can edit in order grid page: order reference, order status, payment, shipping, shipping address, billing address, date.
- Actions Column
You will see there are some new buttons on action column.
- Delete: It allows you to delete an order.
- Duplicate: It allows you to duplicate an order. You can add other products & change customer… for new duplicate order.
- View products: It allows you to quick view product in an order.
- Print Order
It allows you to print an order quickly and easier.
3. New features in Order details page.
- Change Order Reference
- Duplicate order
- Quick change Shipping & Billing address without reload page. You need select new shipping/billing address then click to Change
- Change Shipping: You just click to Edit button to edit shipping method, shipping cost, tax rate.
- Change Payment: You can Add/Edit/Delete a payment. For Edit & Delete, you need click to Edit Icon &Delete Icon.
For Add new payments, You need enter Payment Method, Transaction ID (option), Amount then click to Add buton.
- Add new product: You need click to “Add a product” button.
- Enter product name to search box, select correct product.
- You can select combination, edit price, quality. Then click to Add
- Edit product: You need click to edit button.
- Delete product: Click to arrow next to edit button then select Delete
- Add discount: Click to Add a new discount
Then enter discount Name, select discount Type, enter Value and click to Add
- Edit/Delete Discount: You will see discount list if the order has discount. You just click to edit or delete icon
4. Using Duplicate Order
You can duplicate an order from Order Grid page or Order Details page
You will be redirected to a new window. Here you can modify the duplicate order if you want.
- Customer: It allows you to assign the order to another customer. You can search for an exist customer by enter the customer name, email. Or you can add a new customer by click to Add new customer
Ignore the step if you don’t want to change customer
- Cart: It allows you to add/remove product to the order.
- Add a product to cart: You need enter the product name to Search for a product
- Delete a product: Click to X icon in product row
- Vouchers: You can add a new discount (vouchers) for the order. The module doesn’t duplicate voucher so you have to add by manually.
- Addresses: You can add other address for duplicate order or edit current address.
- Shipping: It allows you to select shipping method for the order.
- Sumarry: It allows you to add order message, select payment method, select order status.
Finally, click to Create the orderto finish.
You can also using duplicate order feature to create a new order easier than default Prestashop.